May 12 2015
VideoUpLink for Mac
has been upgraded to version 1.6.3 – if you have a previous version installed open it and click “Check for Updates” on the About screen – the software will auto-upgrade.
• 1.6.3 requires OS X 10.7 Lion minimum system version.
• Uploading to personal or business Facebook pages is now free up to 3 videos per upload.
• Purchase unlimited uploads for $4.99 with easy in-app purchasing or from the online store
• VideoUpLink lists all Facebook pages in a drop drop menu for which the user is an administrator.
• Progress bars for monitoring file uploads have been improved.
• Persistent login and desktop startup features add to ease of regular usage.
• VideoUpLink uses native Unix subsystems for improved speed and walk-away reliability of uploading.
Updated help for version 1.6.3 describing uploading to brand and business pages!
View release notes
for all versions.
See example video uploads on the VideoUpLink